Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Suze Orman: Coming out sassy!



In this week-end's New York Times Magazine's "Questions For" section, Suze Orman--financial guru, cable-TV host, and wearer of tassled belts--finally spoke out about the issues.

On feminism: "Women don't understand money. They will go into debt to pay for this and that."

On gambling: "I have a million dollars in the stock market, because if I lose a million dollars, I don't personally care."

On Deborah Solomon: "Girlfriend, you don't have a healthy relationship with yourself or your money. You put yourself on sale. You have shame, and you have blame." ("snap")

On her personal life: "K.T. is my life partner. K.T. stands for Kathy Travis. We're going on seven years. I have never been with a man in my whole life. I'm still a 55-year-old virgin."

Yes, that's right kids! Suze Orman is coming out of the closet! Way to be strong Suze! Way to be proud!

Wait a second, could this be a calculated move to sell your new book? No, no, of course not, you're obviously trying to call attention to the injustices surrounding gay marriage!

"Both of us have millions of dollars in our name. It's killing me that upon my death, K.T. is going to lose 50 percent of everything I have to estate taxes."

Well, there you have it. If you feel like celebrating our noble new lesbian heroine, make sure to tune in to CNBC this Saturday, at 9pm, when Suze talks about her new book, discusses the 8 qualities of a wealthy woman and, most importantly, "viewers ask if they can afford a diamond necklace, a bass fishing boat."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maybe now i'll finally read that book of hers that i got for christmas years ago.